Favorite Tutorials

Thursday, September 27, 2018

P's school silent auction

so I spent the last to days with Adele, Eleanor, and Kona
this has to be done by next week, granddaughters school silent auction fundraiser.  OH BOY
was asked about a week ago, had to wait for Adele to join the party.
I saw the STARBURST quilt on Confessions of a fabric addict blog and loved it.
So here is what I did
I think i need to move some of the lights around??  anyway this is where I am on this.
thanks for looking,  anna

3 comments:

  1. It's glorious! I love how striking it is - it really caught my eye (and I am a superfan of blue!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! It is on my to-do list too but I really like yours in blue. I might change my color combo. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and white.... stunning layout for your half-square triangles.

    ReplyDelete