Favorite Tutorials

Friday, October 20, 2017

The Tidepool

Well, it's been awhile.  Been too busy but not busy ENOUGH in the sewing room these past months.
This is what I have managed to put together recently,
This is for my grandson, it is his Big Boy Quilt since he will be 5 this December.  I do have another in the making for his two and a half year old sister, only need to put on the sashing, quilt and bind that one.  Oh I almost forgot I went shopping in Lancaster Pa two weeks ago its only about an hour away traveling all back country roads, I just needed a change of scenery and what better time of year then the fall.  The 14 year old granddaughter came along for the ride too.


Thanks for taking a look,
anna

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors for this Big Boy Quilt and the backing you have used is perfect. Lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete