Favorite Tutorials

Monday, March 12, 2018

my new granddaughter's quilt

yesterday I posted the fabric that I had picked out for a pattern I had seen on  Pieced Brain's blog,  It is the English Garden pattern in the publication Quilter's World.  What drew me to this was that it is quilts to make in a day.  I procrastinated too long in making a quilt for the granddaughter who will be arriving on March 22.  So I started it late yesterday afternoon.
I could have had it all sewn together if I had begun earlier in the day.  The only issue (my issue) is that I could spend a week deciding how to arrange the smaller half-square triangles. LOL
Thanks again, Denise for the inspiration, this really went together fast.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing this week.  have a great day, anna

2 comments:

  1. That is a terrific block for a baby quilt! Great fabric choices. :-) Denise's designs are great; I made one of them for a Hands2Help quilt two years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new granddaughter! This is a gorgeous quilt for her.

    ReplyDelete