Favorite Tutorials

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Matchsticks Lakeshore

I posted the start of this quilt back in May. 
Now DONE, with Label and washed so now I can enter it into the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy Ellis @amyscreativeside.com  yeah me


I finished it a bit ago but just put the label on.  I have one more to complete, and I just finished quilting it tonight.  tomorrow i will finish binding and I already have the label for that one done.   I have waited to gift these because there are three that will go to nieces who are sisters, I want them to receive them all at the same time.  It feels good to be getting the last one done.

Today I spent the day at a quilt gathering had a good time and  Pat Delaney was the speaker. YEAH

There were quilts on display and it was amazing the talent from the ladies here in Delaware.  I should have taken a picture of one that just floored me.  An all hand sewn YO-YO quilt that was about a twin size, I can't even imagine doing that.  It was awesome.

Thanks for reading, anna

3 comments:

  1. This quilt is fun! I love the colors and the brick design. There's something to be said about fast and easy. :)
    Visiting from Bloggers' Quilt Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic design and your use of colors. Take care, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great palette. Congratulations on your finish.

    ReplyDelete